Youtube was similarly fun and easy, but I've used it quite a bit. I added the video search feature to the sidebar here. Gotta love those old 70s commercials....Good mornin' world, we're wearing our levis, le-e-e-e-vis.
So far, there are library as well as personal uses for all these topics. Most of them we've discussed before. I have often wanted to play a radio station during a YA program (ok not often because i really don't do them very often at all, but when i do i want music playing), but we don't get normal radio reception in that room, and CDs they would want to listen to may not be appropriate for me to put on for them. Alternatively, a playlist can be started ahead of time, and the folks who tagged all that music did an amazing job. Things added along the way would be similar, and I can still call it "radio." So I didn't pick anything that was lame, some radio station did. Fabulous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment